For the control of various insect pests in a range of crops and the protection of spread of barley yellow dwarf virus in cereal crops, as specified in the Directions for Use.
Crop / Pest
- Brown flea beetle
- Sugarcane wireworm
- (Agrypnus variabilis)
- Eastern false wireworm (Pterohelaeus darlingensis)
- Striate false wireworm (Pterohelaeus alternatus)
- Southern false wireworm (Gonocephalum macleayi)
- Black field earwig (Nalva lividipes)
- Wingless coackroach (Cosmozosteria spp.
- Calolampra elegans
- C. solidata)
- Filed cricket (Teleogryllus commodus)
- Black sunflower scarab (Pseudoheteonyx basicollis).
Canola, Lupins, Forage and Seed Pasture
e.g. grasses such as ryegrass, fescue and phalaris; clovers such as subterranean, white, and strawberry; medics; lucerne, Forage brassicas (kale, turnips, rape and Swedes)
- Blue Oat mite
- Red legged earth mite.
Feeding damage caused by wheat aphid and corn aphid.
Spread of barley yellow dwarf virus.
Apparent Expunge 600 active ingredient: 600 g/L Imidacloprid