For the control of insect pests in certain situations and control of rabbits in burrows as specified in the Directions for Use Table.
Storage pests in:
- Well-sealed* structures such as:- fumigation enclosures, grain storage sheds, silos, and structures which are suitable for fumigation;
- Raw cereal grains (such as barley, maize, millets, oats, rice, rye, sorghum, triticale, wheat);
- Other food commodities (such as flour and other milled cereal products, breakfast cereals, dried fruits, dried vegetables, dried pulses, other dried foods, peanuts, oilseeds, cocoa and coffee beans); Seeds for propagation; Bulk stockfeeds.
- Tobacco in bales, cases, hogsheads in well-sealed fumigation enclosures.
- Well-sealed empty warehouses, elevators, stores structures and enclosures.
*Download the Instruuction Booklet for defenition of well-sealed.
Apparent Fate Fumigation Tablets active ingredient: 330 g/kg Phosphine present as Aluminum Phosphide