A dry flowable herbicide for the control of certain perennial/annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in Commercial & Industrial areas, around Agricultural buildings and Rights of Way.
Situation / Weeds
Commercial & Industrial Areas around Agricultural buildings and Right of Way Commercial & Industrial Areas around Agricultural buildings and Right of Way
Annuals (Easy to Kill)
- Annual Ryegrass (Lolium rigidum)
- Barnyard Grass (Echinochloa spp)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Clover Sub (Trifolium subterraneum)
- Erodium (Erodium spp)
- Paterson’s Curse/Salvation Jane (Echium plantagineum)
- Turnip Weed (Rapistrum rugosum)
- Summer Grass/Crabgrass
- Wild Oats (Avenatatua)
- Winter Grass (Poa annua).
Perennials (Easy to Kill)
- Clover White (Trifolium albus), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale), Dock (Rumex obtusifolius), Prairie Grass (Stipabrachychaeta).
Perennials (Hard to Kill)
- Couch Grass (Cynadon dactylon), Guinea Grass (Panicum maximum), Johnson Grass (Sorghum halepense), Kikuyu Grass (Pennisetum clandistinum), Love Grass African (Eragrostis curvula), Paspalum (Paspalum dilatatum), Phalaris (Phalaris aquatica).
Annuals (Hard to Kill)
- Rat’s Tail Grass (Sporobulus africanus), Spear Thistle (Circium vulgare.
Refer to the Apparent Shatter 750 Instruction Booklet (PDF) for directions for use, proper application periods, dosage and situational applications.