1L 5LActive100 g/L Bifenthrin
For control of a wide variety of pests in various situations as specified in the Directions for Use Table.
Situation / Pest
Internal & external areas & surrounds of domestic, commercial, public & industrial buildings and structuresSpiders, Papernest Wasps
Internal & external area & surrounds of domestic, commercial, public & industrial buildings and structures – suitable for residual surface treatments
- Ants (excluding Red Imported Fire Ants)
- Ticks (excluding the paralysis tick Ixodes holocyclus) (Adults & Nymphs).
e.g. lawns, commercial turf farms, parks, recreational areas, bowling greens, sports fields
- Lawn Armyworm (Spodoptera maurita)
- Sod Webworm (Herpetogramma licarsisalis)
- Argentine Stem Weevil adults(Listronotus bonariensis)
- African Black Beetle adults
- (Heteronychus arator)
- Billbug adults (Sphenophorus brunnipennis)
- Black Ant
- Coastal Brown Ant
- Funnel Ant
- Meat Ant
- Sugar Ant
- Stinging Ant only.
Domestic, public, commercial & industrial areasSubterranean Termites
Orchards and Ornamentals
- Apple Dimpling Bug (Campylomma liebknechti), Plague Thrips (Thrips imagines).
- Banana Scab moth (Nacoleia ostasema), Flower Thrips (Thrips florum).
- Two Spotted Mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Pear Looper
- Longtailed Mealy Bug (crawlers)
- Light Brown Apple Moth
- Coddling Moth.
Roses, Carnations and other ornamental plants
- Two Spotted Mite (Tetranychus Urticae)
- Caterpillars and Loopers including Heliothis (Corn Earworm
- Native Budworm) Helicoverpa spp.
- Light Brown Apple Moth (Epiphyas postvittana)
- Geranium Plume Moth (Sphenarches anisodactylus)
- Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporarioum)
- Ponsettia White Fly (Bemisia tabaci Biotype B)
- Mealy Bug (Pseudococcus longispinus)
- Plague Thrips (Thrips imagines
- Thrips simplex
- Thrips hawaiiensis)
- Cutworm (Agrotis spp.) in beds containers and pots.
Refer to the Apparent Surround Instruction Booklet (PDF) for directions for use, proper application periods, dosage and situational applications.