For rapid knockdown and control of various grass and broadleaved weeds when mixed with certain glyphosate or paraquat/diquat herbicides, and for control of volunteer cotton when applied alone, prior to sowing cotton and its rotation crops, or for rapid knockdown and control of various broadleaved weeds when applied as a directed spray in cotton, as per the Directions for Use table in the attached booklet.
Crop / Weeds
PRIOR TO SOWING:
Barley, chickpeas, cotton, faba beans, field peas, lentils, lupins, maize, mung beans, oats, sorghum, soybeans, sunflowers, and wheat
- Bellvine (Ipomoea plebeia)
- Bladder ketmia (Hibiscus trionum)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Cow vine (Ipomoea ionchophylla)
- Doublegee (Emex australis)
- Erodium spp
- False castor oil (Datura stromonium)
- Liverseed grass (Urochloa panicoides) Marshmallow (Malva parviflora)
- Medicago spp.
- Noogoora burr (Xanthium occidentale)
- Paterson’s Curse (Echium plantagineum)
- Seedling Lucerne (Medicago sativa)
- Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris)
- Sowthistle (Sonchus oleraceus)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- Red root amaranth (Amaranthus retroflexus)
- Subterranean clover * (Trifolium subterraneum)
- Volunteer canola (Brassica napus)
- Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum)
- Wireweed (Polygonum aviculare)
Prior to Sowing Cotton, Maize, Mung beans, Sorghum, Soybeans and Sunflowers.
Volunteer cotton Including volunteer Roundup Ready Cotton
Cotton Lay-by application
Noogoora burr, Yellowvine (T. micrococcus), Bellvine, Cowvine.