A water soluble granule formulation for post-emergent control or suppression of broadleaf weeds in winter cereal crops and brush and broadleaf weeds in pastures and non-agricultural areas as specified in the Directions for Use.
At a glance
- Effective control of hard to kill woody weeds.
- Acts on roots as well as weed foliage of weeds for biomass reduction.
- Low rates in most situations and easy to handle WG formulation.
- Good compatibility with many herbicides and insecticides for pest control.
- Group 2 & 4 herbicide designed to assist Integrated Weed Management (IWM) programs.
- Blackberry in association with: Docks
- Winter Cereals:Wheat (not durum wheat or select varieties stated on product label), barley, triticale and cereal rye.
- Established Pastures: Tolerant grass species:Perennial phalaris & cocksfoot stands greater than one year old
- Pasture Renovation: Use in rundown pastures to reduce weed burden before sowing with a pasture in the following year.
Ensure application of Apparent Wasp WG occurs at least 1 hour before rain or dew and 48 hours before heavy rain.
- PLANT STRESS
Apparent Wasp WG should not be applied to crops or weeds which may be stressed due to prolonged periods of extreme cold,
moisture stress (water-logging or drought) or previous herbicide treatment, as crop damage or reduced levels of control may result.
When treatment is followed by a severe stress, growth retardation may occur.
- APPLICATION USE PATTERN
To minimise the risk of weed resistance, do not apply more than one application of Apparent Wasp WG per season either alone or in a tank
- USE OF SURFACTANTS
Apparent Wetter 1000 Wetting Agent, Apparent Paraffinic Spraying Oil and Apparent Devour 1020 Surfactant are recommended for use
with Apparent Wasp WG to ensure effective herbicide uptake.
Apparent Woody active ingredient: 300 g/L Triclopyr & 100 g/L PicloramRefer to the Apparent Wasp Instruction Booklet (PDF) for directions for use, proper application periods, dosage and situational applications.