For the post-emergent control of a wide range of annual and perennial grass weeds in grain legume and oilseed crops, lucerne, medic and clover pasture and seed crops, forestry, bananas, citrus, grapes, pineapples, pome and stone fruit, pyrethrum, tropical fruit and nut crops as specified in the Directions for Use.
Crop or Pasture / Weed
Winter crops – Canola, Chickpeas, Faba beans, Field peas, Lentils, Linola, Linseed, Lupins, Lucerne, Vetch, Medic and Clover pastures or seed crops.
- Annual ryegrass
- Barley grass
- Brome grass
- Paradoxa grass
- Volunteer cereals
- Wild oats
Lucerne, Medic and Clover seed crops and pastures.
- Prairie grass (Bromus catharticus)
- Musky or ferny leaf Storksbill (Erodium moschatum)
- Common Crowsfoot or Common Storksbill (Erodium cicutarium)
- Long or shiny leaf storksbill (E. botrys).
Lucerne, Medic and Clover seed crops only – not to be used for stockfeed
- Couch grass (suppression), Rhodes grass (control), Couch grass (control) Rhodes grass (control).
Summer crops – Cotton, Cowpea, Lucerne, Mung bean, Navy beans, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sunflowers.
- Australian millet
- Barnyard grass
- Crowsfoot grass
- Green panic
- Johnson grass (rhizome)
- Johnson grass (seedling)
- Liverseed grass (seedling)
- Mossman river grass
- Summer grass
- Volunteer cereals
Annual and Perennial grasses and Erodium spp. in Orchard, Vine and Plantation crops, forestry and pyrethrum.
- vine and plantation Crops including: Apples
- Custard apple
- Litchi (Lychee)
- Nut trees
- Paw paw
- Stone fruit. Forestry – Pinus radiata
- Eucalyptus spp.
- Pinus pineaster
Apparent Haloxyfop 520 and Select® Herbicide tank-mixes — Canola, Chickpeas, Faba beans Field peas, Lupins, Lentils.
- FOP/DIM susceptible Annual ryegrass +Volunteer barley, Volunteer wheat, Brome grass, Wild oats, Barley grass, Phalaris.
Apparent Haloxyfop 520 active ingredient: 520 g/L HaloxyfopRefer to the Apparent Haloxyfop 520 Instruction Booklet (PDF) for directions for use, proper application periods, dosage and situational applications.