For the control of certain grasses as per the Directions for Use Table.
Crop or Situation / Weeds
- Paspalum (Paspalum dilatatum), Kikuyu grass (Pennisetum clandestinum), Couch (Cynodon dactylon) African Feathergrass (Pennisetum macrourum).
Pastures and non-crop situations
- Parramatta grass (Sporobolus spp.)
- Sporobolus sp. such as Giant Parramatta Grass (S. fertilis)
- Giant Rat’s Tail Fescue (S. pyramidalis) and S. natalensis
- African love grass (Eragrostis curvula)
- Rats tail grasses.
- Coolatai Grass (Small patchy infestations) (Hyparrhenia spp)
- Serrated Tussock (Nassella trichotoma)
Urban open space, woodlands, roadsides, nature reserves and pastures
- Needle grasses (Nassella neesiana, N. leucotricha, N. hyalina, N. charruana, N. tenuissima.
Pasture – broadacre treatment, to remove seedlings from improved pasture, spray topping, spot treatment – to destroy serrated tussock and prevent seedingWeed controlled: Serrated Tussock (Nassella trichotoma)
- Johnson grass
- Kikuyu grass
- Columbus grass
Apparent Rocky 745 active ingredient: 745 g/L FlupropanateRefer to the Apparent Rocky 745 Instruction Booklet (PDF) for directions for use, proper application periods, dosage and situational applications.